Saturday, February 25, 2012

CHCH-TV 11 & CJOH commercials (September 1993) (Volume 119)

CHCH-TV 11 & CJOH commercials (September 1993) (Volume 119) Tube. Duration : 10.57 Mins.


I've made commercial videos in the past, but this is the official installment of my commercial volumes. I'll take you through the journey of 90s commercials from 1991-1996. All from my personal collection. Here we go. I was fortunate to find an episode of Superstars broadcasted in Canada (my home country). I decided to include the commercials into the commercial volumes. I will incorporate Canadian commercials in future volumes, but not very many. Here are a string of commercials that aired on CHCH-TV 11 & CJOH from Montreal in September 1993: 1. Pro-Shiatsu (Pro-Shiatsu sounds like a professional type of dog. AKA shih tzu.) 2. Stay in School PSA 3. Crisco 4. Ultra Tide 5. JR's Dog Training (How can that woman not see that man coming and get abducted in an open space? It's not like it's at night and a dark street.) 6. McDonald's (with the BBQ Bacon Burger.) 7. Chom 97.7fm 8. Lever 2000 (For all your 2000 parts? Do we know more than 10?) 9. Sweet Marie (This commercial is badass.) 10. McDonald's (I wonder how long McDonald's had the McLobster. I can see why they discontinued it. Looks like someone throw up and out came the McLobster.) 11. Linen Chest 12. Ducks Unlimited Canada 13. STCUM Bus 14. Atout (A deck of cards with a french name. Umm, I'll stick to the Bicycle brand of cards.) 15. The Best of Quebec Country 93 16. Arm & Hammer carpet and room baking soda 17. Tampax 18. Raisin Bran 19. Duracell (I will survive. I clearly remember this. Duracell had great, but creepy ...

Keywords: chch-tv, 11, cgoh, fox, usa, network, commercials, September, 1993, Volume, 119, ads, advertisements, housing, classic, retro, jingle, tv, shows, movie, television, retail, massager, education, baking, laundry, detergent, fast, food, restaurant, soap, chocolate, candy, bar, music, tampon, cereal, breakfast, cigarette, battery, video, yt:stretch=16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com