Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to Naturally Color/lighten your Hair!!!

How to Naturally Color/lighten your Hair!!! Video Clips. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


Please read below for ANSWERS to FAQ's =) See a lil clip of how I color my "Real" hair with this mixture here: (5:43 Mark) www.youtube.com 1) Is it safe for relaxed hair or any hair type? Yes, I am relaxed. I have done this so MANY times! its's safe, at least for my hair it is! 2) Do I need honey? No 3) If I don't need honey then why use it? Yes you really don't NEED it. That is, the hair will still lighten without it. HOWEVER, it helps lighten it up a bit more & adds a bit of moisture back into the hair. 4) Do I need peroxide? YES! This is what actually lightens the hair! 5) Where can I buy the hydrogen Peroxide? Walmart, Target, walgreens etc... 6) Is this permanent or semi-permanent / wash out? Permanent...until your hair grows out ofcourse! 7) I just dyed my hair, Can I still use this mixture and Will it work? it depends on the dye you used. To be sure, do a "test strand" 8) My hair is so & so color. After this application, what color will my hair be? Do a "test strand" That is, make a lil mixture to apply to a bitty section of your hair. 9) How long should I leave it on? 20-30min 10) Naturally color hair? Hydrogen Peroxide is not natural...How is this natural? Well here is the way I personally look at it. Hydrogen peroxide is in most, if not ALL whitening tooth pastes. We cook with baking soda & honey. so yeah I say its natural, if not....close to natural lol =) 11) Why does my hair feel dry afterwards? ***BE SURE TO DEEP CONDITION WITH A "MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER ...

Tags: arm hammer baking soda, pure, beyonce, rihanna, ciara, kim kardasian hair, lady gaga hair, lala, honey, light brown, diy, tutorial, bleach african american hair, how to color black hair, love4ghanastar, Do It Yourself, weave, quick, wigs, weaves, ombre hair color, color weave, bleach weave, how to dye hair, highlight hair, hydrogen peroxide, How to color relaxed hair, no damage hair color

1 comment:

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com